Wednesday, October 15, 2008






















Magazine ad- Funny Ad layout:

I chose this ad because of the way Trojan try's to persuade the audience that there condoms are better then others. There condoms are just the same and have the same percentage of not working for people. All condoms have a 5 percent chance of not working, but Trojan gives of the message that there's have a better chance fo working. This funny ad that I created shows a man wearing a baby suite, it represents that he needed the condoms that work 100 percent to make sure this didn't happen.
In the ad that I chose to make fun of the man is represented as being a warrior worshiped by the women. In the funny ad I make the man have a glow to him so that he would come of as a god figure but make fun of Trojan with the bodysuit.

No comments: